Digimon Rumble Arena 2
|Release date(s)||North America:
|Genre(s)||Fantasy Role Playing|
The game features more than 49 playable Digimon from the entire Digimon cartoon series. Players will be able to pit Digimon vs. Digimon in battle in a variety of environments. 4 players can battle it out simultaneously in multiplayer.
 Secrets & Unlockables
As a fighting game, it may not come as a massive surprise that Digimon Rumble Arena 2 is full of unlockable bits, but here is a guide to them for you.
- BlackAgumon/BlackGabumon/BlackGuilmon: These three sometimes appear during the game in 1-Player Mode. Defeat whichever one you encounter and continue to finish 1-Player Mode to unlock it.
- Neemon: Defeat Neemon in Stage 6-5 of 1-Player Mode to unlock him as a playable character.
- Diaboromon: Defeat Diaboromon in Stage 6-4 of 1-Player Mode to unlock him as a playable character.
- Omnimon: Defeat Omnimon in Stage 6-3 of 1-Player Mode to unlock him as a playable character.
- Duskmon: Defeat Duskmon in Stage 6-2 of 1-Player Mode to unlock him as a playable character.
- MaloMyotismon: Defeat MaloMyotismon in Stage 6-1 of 1-Player Mode to unlock him as a playable character. To do this, you have to take the absolute hardest possible path through the game.
- Ice Palace: Take the easiest path through 1-Player Mode and win the fight in the Ice Palace in Stage 6-6.
- Chaos Wasteland: Defeat Neemon, Omnimon, Diaboromon, Duskmon or MaloMyotismon in 1-Player Mode to unlock the Chaos Wasteland Stage.
Extra Modes: Win a fight in any Extra Mode during the 1-Player Mode to unlock it.
Related ThreadsDigimon Rumble Arena 2 Forum-Guide - last post by @ Mar 20, 2009
Rumble Arena story - last post by @ Apr 16, 2002
Digimon Rumble Arena 3? - last post by @ Sep 25, 2010
Digimon rumble arena 3? - last post @ Jun 23, 2012
digmon rumble arena - last post by @ Aug 7, 2007