Digimon World 3
This article is about the North American and Japanese versions of the game. For the European version, please see Digimon World 2003.
|Digimon World 3|
|Release date(s)||North America: 6/6/02
Europe: 11/29/02 (Digimon World 2003) Japan: 7/4/02Australia: N/A (Digimon World 2003)
|Genre(s)||Fantasy Role Playing|
Digimon World 3 is the third game of the series on the PSX. The game lets you control a team of three Digimon. Choose from the first season through the third season with a few from the fourth season. Train over 50 different Digimon and digivolutions. Customize your Digimon troops, and choose when to digivolve during battles to gain strategic superiority. Make use of DNA and Blast Digivolving to even the odds.
There is a unique digimon you can find only in this game, and that is Cardmon.
Play as a character known as Junior. As Junior you enter a virtual world where the digimon are real. However an attack on the world traps you in the world and you are the only one who can stop the enemies.
- As seen on TV!
- Featuring your favorite Digimon from all 3 seasons (and sneak peek at some from Season 4)
- 24 Original Digimon brought to life just for Digimon World 3!
- Magnificent, entrancing storyline crosses over between the real world and the digital world!
- Blast Digivolve when your Digimon are on their last legs and make an amazing turn-around!
- Customize your Digimon troops, and choose when to digivolve during battles to gain strategic superiority!
- Learn Digivolving Techniques of your Digimon mates!
- Collect rare items and weapons to strengthen your Digimon and prepare them for battle!
- Enjoy the difficult but excitable card battle side quest!
 Partner Digimon
- Veemon (can only be obtained through special means - noted later)
 Other Partner Digimon
A list of the digimon who your rookie partners can digivolve into throughout the game.
Note: Digimon marked with an asterisk ("*") symbol can only be acquired through DNA Digivolution.
- Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
- Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
 DRI Agents
To get a new Rookie Digimon, you'll need "DDNA" (that's "Digital DeoxyriboNucleic Acid" if you want to get technical). When you talk to a DRI agent, he or she will ask you to get DDNA from the Ultimate form of the Digimon. Defeat the Ultimate and get the DDNA. Return the DDNA to the DRI Agent and he will add the Digimon to your team at the Piximon or Dr. Kadomatsu Lab where you switch as usual.
|Digimon||Ultimate||Team Level||DRI Agent Location||Ultimate Location|
|Agumon||MetalGreymon||30-59||Tyranno Valley||Bulk Swamp|
|Guilmon||WarGrowlmon||30-59||Seiryu City||Ether Jungle|
|Kotemon||Kyukimon||60-89||Mobius Desert||Suzaku UG Lake|
|Kumamon||GrapLeomon||60-89||Mobius Desert||Ether Jungle (Secret Area)*|
|Monmon||Armormon||60-89||Mobius Desert||Duel Island|
|Patamon||MagnaAngemon||45-74||Central Park||South Badlands|
|Renamon||Taomon||45-74||Central Park||North Badlands West|
|Veemon||Paildramon||1-29||Protocol Ruins||Bulk Bridge|
* To get to him, call Submarimon in Phoenix Bay and surface at the harbour to the west.
 Card Battle
 Side Quests
 The Black Digimon
There are six Black Digimon in the Amaterasu Server. You can fight them in any order. Defeating each individual Digimon gets you a great item of equipment.
- BlackMegaGargomon: Protocol Ruins (where Pharaohmon is in AS)
- BlackWarGreymon: Control Room (where Datamon is in AS)
- BlackWarGrowlmon: Dum Dum Factory (where HiAndromon is in AS)
- BlackKingNumemon: Sewers (where WaruMonzemon is in AS)
- BlackSeraphimon: Jungle Shrine (where Zanbamon is in AS)
- BlackImperialdramon: Tyranno Valley (where MasterTyrannomon is in AS)
 Guides & Walkthroughs
Related ThreadsDIGIMON WORLD 3 DIGIMON WORLD 4 - last post by @ Nov 25, 2001
Which Digimon World game is the best? - last post @ Jan 27, 2012
[fanfiction] Digimon: A lost world - last post by @ Jan 26, 2013
Digimon World Forum Directory - last post by @ Jun 3, 2008
the STROnGEST digimon in digimon world 3 - last post by ShadowCrystallux @ Oct 6, 2012