Digimon World 4
|Release date(s)||North America: May 31, 2005
Europe: September 2, 2005Japan: January 6, 2005
|Genre(s)||Fantasy Role Playing|
|Available on||PS2, GC (US and Japan only), Xbox|
Digimon World 4 was released for the PlayStation 2, XBox and, in Japan and North America, the GameCube. It allows the player to assume the role of a Digimon recruit to the Digital Security Guard, with an assignment to investigate a sudden virus outbreak on another server.
- Play as the most popular Digimon from the TV series!
- Action and adventure – Digimon-style for up to 4 players!
- Featuring a new enhanced battle system, with real-time battles.
- Unlock special Digivolved Digimon by mastering skills and technique
 Playable Digimon
- Veemon, is an Energetic Digimon who specializes in Electric based MP attacks, Veemon is not very good with ranged attack so it is reccommended that he use a sword weapon.
- Dorumon, is a Proto-type Digimon who was created for experiments. Dorumon is a Digimon who specializes in Ice based MP attacks. He also is excellent with Bashing type weapons.
- Guilmon, is a Digimon who likes to fight and specializes in Fire based MP attacks. He has an advantage with dagger type weapons because he excels in stabbing.
- Agumon, is a dinosaur like Digimon, he, like Guilmon, specializes in Fire based MP attacks. But unlike Guilmon Agumon is best with Axe based weapons.
 Enemy Digimon
 Extra Missions
Related ThreadsDIGIMON WORLD 3 DIGIMON WORLD 4 - last post by @ Nov 25, 2001
Digimon World 4 - E3 2004 - last post by @ Jul 1, 2004
Digimon World 4 - Backwards Compatible (apparently) - last post by @ Jul 27, 2005
Digimon World 4 - last post by @ May 16, 2005
Digimon World 4 INFO/SCREENS HERE!!! - last post by @ Jul 8, 2005